Welcome to Pretendo Network! 👋

We are so glad you joined us.

Pretendo Network

Community forum for the Pretendo Network service

Here are some things you can do to get started:

:speaking_head: Introduce yourself by adding information about yourself and your interests to your profile. What is one thing you’d like to be asked about?

:open_book: Get to know the community by browsing discussions that are already happening here. When you find a post interesting, informative, or entertaining, use the :heart: to show your appreciation or support!

:handshake: Contribute by commenting, sharing your own perspective, asking questions, or offering feedback in the discussion. Before replying or starting new topics, please review the Community Guidelines.

If you need help or have a suggestion, feel free to ask in #site-feedback or contact the admins.

45 Likes

Nice to see Pretendo adding a Discourse server!!!

Thanks Jon and the team for adding this, it’s really nice that this exists, much better than using Discord, that’s for sure.

8 Likes

Hello, world!
I’ve never used Discourse before! This is pretty sick!

6 Likes

very epic that there’s forums now

2 Likes

Oh wow how did you three get here, this hasn’t even been announced yet

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a really powerful forum software, I have way too much hours on Roblox DevForum.

Might be my fault sorry ash, #pretendo-general tab on Discord if you wanna purge

I saw the commit that added it to the website banner, Comparing ad0563b2445f...79d22e2ec847 · PretendoNetwork/website · GitHub

2 Likes

this is so freaking epiccc

It’s in the GitHub commits :grimacing:

1 Like

This seems interesting

Would love if announcements were posted in the blog or here instead of Discord announcements

Digging the single sign-on and the pulling in of Miis for profile pictures. Good choice on picking Discourse.

4 Likes

Oooh this is cool :3 Always lovely to see message boards in 2024

2 Likes

Didn’t expect it to be officially announced, thanks for inadvertently helping us test our Discord to Matrix bridge with announcements

woah cool! new forum will hopefully be useful!!

Hello, world! This will be really useful!

new pretendo feature = best day of the week

2 Likes

cool! this will be amazing for people that don’t have discord!

5 Likes

Wow This is pretty amazing :smile:

So thankful you guys are moving away from Discord as a centralized platform for everything

2 Likes

hey cuties, forum will be really useful to people who don’t have discord :3

4 Likes