Hacker Reporting Thread

Please stop ban evading…

2 Likes

I don’t have video evidence, but I’ll send you the mii later. The mii name is HACK4TL(then the home button icon, then wii twice). They were hacking in MK7, they first spammed a bunch of bombs, then started blue shelling people a bunch, 4 within a minute. Then I got disconnected.

The mii name is HACK4TL(then the home button icon, then wii twice).

You mean this Mii had symbols in their name??

Yes - also, with the name ending in 4TL (For the Loss), it seems that this hacker could be hacking for people’s enjoyment rather than winning.

(Fun fact, you can put symbols in your Mii name on a vanilla Wii U/3DS)

1 Like

(Fun fact, you can put symbols in your Mii name on a vanilla Wii U/3DS)

Interesting! Well, I have a 2DS, so I expect that it’s the same thing.

rtg-hacker on splatoon, spammed unlimited bombs to the point where my wiiu lagged and set the whole map to pink.

Thanks for the reports everyone, and yes beware there has been an uprise in hackers in Splatoon and Mario Kart 7 lately.

Deleted? What do you mean?

3DS Mii Name: momazosxd
Screenshot of Mii Name:
2024-07-23_02-48-56.863_top
Game Name: Mario Kart 7
What happened:
His movement trajectory in the game is so confusing, it can’t be explained by network instability.
Sometimes, he will be first in the final settlement regardless of how the players in the match are ranked, even if he was actually in last place in the match.
Not sure how this was done, maybe cheating?

That sure SOUNDS like cheating.

Just had a speed hacker who used gravity hacks in a Turf War public lobby in Splatoon.

Even captured it in Stream, so sorry for the overlays but it should do the job.

The video should start at the time when they showed in our base too.

https://www.youtube.com/live/osRhdulyt8w?si=wK5ZiD1nInGShPVA&t=1528

hii!!! there was a hacker in splatoon who had unobtainable gear and their pnid is Jonathanfleming and their nickname is wompwomp but they showed in splatoon as Womp Womp instead??? and they also showed as a level 50 s+

<:0

1 Like

Unobtainable gear isn’t technically hacking, I think it is allowed.

2 Likes

eeep my apologies then!!! and thank u for telling me :saluting_face::saluting_face: i have learned from this experience.!!!

Nooo,this is mario kart 7,a game for the 3DS,not mario kart Wii,mario kart 7 supports pretendo

1 Like

oof sorry.
(discourse character limit)

1 Like

i got confused (annoying character limit.)

1 Like

The game is Splatoon

The user is in the photo

The user was flying and splatting players through the spawn point, as well as spamming burst bombs without running out of ink.

1 Like

I gust found an Hacker in Splatoon

So I was playing splatoon and I found an hacker that was flying. I don’t have a video but I have the image of his charter and his name.

So as you can see he is level 3, his name is “A” and he is literally at the start of the game I doesn’t have any weapons except for the starter one so it’s probably a secondary account. I will try to provide more informations about this guy.

1 Like

Can you provide a PNID for the user? I don’t think we can do a lot without it, and we’ll need a bit more proof than that.

3 Likes