Got a question guys

Hello guys so today i just modded my old 2ds and i got a question can i install pretendo on my 8gb sd card someone answer pls

Yes, Pretendo doesn’t have any requirements for storage space, I don’t think it takes up much anyways.

I’d recommend getting a bigger SD card though, it can fill up quickly if you’re dumping your DS/3DS games (like I have done) to play it on console without having to put the cartridge in every time you play.

2 Likes

Personally, I think if you have a lot of digital games on your 3DS, then you should get a 16GB one, otherwise you should be good.

8GB is good but if you’re planning to do something especially memory-hungry (such as dumping games), I would go for a bigger one, maybe 32 or 64GB.

True, I have a 32GB and that’s perfect for me.

I don’t know about that. It’s been a while since I’ve dumped everything but I think ACNL was like 660MB excluding updates and I imagine there’s bigger games than a cartridge from 2013. DS games are relatively small, I don’t think I’ve had anything bigger than 64MB (I probably should check that I’ve dumped a game that I was gifted a while back tbh).

Future proofing isn’t a bad thing anyways, but I wouldn’t go over 128GB, SD cards are generally pretty cheap nowadays. A quick search on Amazon shows that it costs £11 for 128GB: https://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Memory-Mid-range-Compact-Cameras/dp/B0B7NS71G2/

It’s also good as well when I have about 50 or so songs on there (granted MP3s since I don’t think I’ve found an app that can play FLACs, and unfortunately no applications support LRC files either).

1 Like

Hey, did you delete my reply about the separate game cards?

Moderation matters are not for me to discuss publicly.

1 Like

Oh, that’s disappointing.

no im just dumping 3ds games and that it cuz i got a dsi xl and thx

ok i will buy one if my 8gb sd card is full

I have a DSi XL too but it’s unmodded lol and I don’t generally use it

It’s worth just investing in something decent now and then you don’t have to worry again. £11 isn’t that bad, considering 3DS games are often more expensive than that (I think ACNL was around £11 for me to buy).

btw do you ave maro kart 7 cuz i want to play with someone :slightly_smiling_face:

I have Mario Kart 7, you might want to share your friend code at 3DS Friend code exchange / looking for people to add if you’re looking for friends

ok and how can i add people and whatapp i need to use

You can add people by sharing your Pretendo friend code with each other. If you want to communicate with them, you could use private messages on the forum, Discord, Signal or something else.

1 Like

idont use discord anymore cuz i see too manytoxic people on it +18 things

1 Like

Any private messaging platform will work for this, so there’s no need to use Discord if you don’t want to.

3 Likes