Getting error 006-0526 when trying to play mario maker for 3ds online

When I first started using Pretendo which was about 2-3 days ago or so when I play Mario maker for 3ds online worked fine. After that day I couldn’t play online in that game anymore and when I tried to play 100 mario challenge or recommended courses it will just give me a 006-0526 error.

It would load the courses up when I chose recommended courses but it would error before I got to play them. So I then played a different game Mario Kart 7, which is the only other online game I have and it worked fine. I don’t know what to do now

It’s using the latest Luma3ds, it’s using the lastest boot9strap and everything because I modded the 3ds a day before I put Pretendo on it.

1 Like

@PN_Jon @MatthewL246_PNID

It’s a Pretendo issue, just wait until it gets fixed, we are getting this error code mentioned a lot on the Discord

3 Likes

How widespread is this and do we know why it happens? Might be worth issuing a separate PSA for this so that users are aware of it.

There have been a few threads now, just search for this code on Discord to get an idea yourself, but it’s appearing on Mario Maker afaik

According to Bandwidth it means Permanent Server Error

2 Likes

Is Discord just being as awful as usual or am I missing something?

Never mind, probably people not putting error codes in threads…

Just remove all the filters and search 006-0526 and 106-0526

1 Like