Error code 101-0502 when playing any online game

Yes, because Splatoon utilises BOSS

Same for all games part from Mario kart 8

1 Like

My friend Tyler using hackless SSL on pretendo website since Nintendo network shut down.

He is going by DNS only for Mario Kart 8 and he using his old account for Nintendo network user to talk to his friends.

Minecraft still doesnā€™t support pretendo.But they will soon support most of the games.

Donā€™t mean to be funny but are you over 13? Just interested thatā€™s all. Legally, you have to be over 13 or over 16 (I think the 16 bit is more for other European countries but you do have rights to control your data at that age) to use Pretendo Network services as they donā€™t support under 13 accounts currently.

I see where theyā€™re coming from, but youā€™re not connecting to Nintendo servers in any way with Pretendo so you shouldnā€™t worry about that. From a legal standpoint, you are perfectly fine installing modifications to your console (the only thing that can happen is that Nintendo could refuse to repair your console if thereā€™s any faults but I havenā€™t actually seen options to contact support for the Wii U for a while on Nintendo UK's official site).

Why would it be bad if you mod Ur console correctly?

Iā€™m scared wii u hack on my for my modded wii u

My laptop :computer: broken I canā€™t use GitHub to fix online server on my wii u.

You need to have a computer or a laptop to mod your wiiu

I could be wrong but theoretically you could do it with a mobile phone since modding a Wii U or 3DS just requires moving files around iirc but a computer is definitely recommended. I think you need a computer for the vWii part though (I think thatā€™s to set up RiiConnect24 or RiiLink, canā€™t remember which one).

Bro thatā€™s impossible Iā€™ve never seen someone mod his wiiu by a phone

Plus me myself Iā€™m getting the error 101 0502 for 3 days

And my wiiu is modded using inkay method

Just checked and you can mod a Wii U completely on a phone or a tablet. Same with the vWii if you donā€™t care about RiiConnect24.

Itā€™s always possible if they wanted to do it that way.

And how will he put his SD card to his phone

You can use a Micro SD to SDHC adapter. Most phones and tablets have Micro SD support. The card usually goes in the SIM tray.

1 Like

Most phones :joy:

Some donā€™t even have a SIM slot now, I only have one physical SIM slot with no micro SD here personally. I have had a USB-C dock work fine though with my 3DS SD with my old POCO phone.

Bro we would give a whole achievement if he did that with a phone

1 Like

I have a iPad and iPod touch 7th generation right now I canā€™t use them to my mod my wii u.

Didnā€™t know you can do it by the iPhone and other devices