Can’t Sign in to Pretendo Network on 3ds

I installed Nimbus and it seems to be functioning as intended, and it says that I am on Pretendo. However, when I go to system settings to link my PNID, error 022-5432 (undocumented in the errors section) pops up and it shows my Nintendo Network profile. Specifically, it says ‘To sign in, you must enter your Nintendo Network ID password.’ On the bottom screen, there are two buttons, ‘Sign In’, and ‘I Forgot’. At the very bottom there’s a button that says ‘Return to System Settings’, and when that button is pressed it returns to system settings. Not sure what to do. I want to link my PNID, but it keeps trying to sign in to Nintendo Network. Anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

Same problem, I have entered my username and password a few times and It keeps giving me the same error. Help pliz.

1 Like

It’s one of the errors that seemingly sporadically occur: Figuring out 022-5432

I would suggest re-installing Nimbus, or restarting your console after switching to NN, then back to PN after the reboot. Simply try signing in again. You can find more possible ways to fix the issue (although it’s unclear why the problem occurs at all) in the thread I have linked above.

Best of luck.

2 Likes