What is your favorite 3DS/Wiiu game?

mine is monster hunter 4 ultimate

7 Likes

I play Mario Kart 8 all the time! (I don’t have Switch version). On the 3DS, it has got to be WarioWare Gold and Rhythm Heaven Megamix

1 Like

For the 3DS, my favourite game is either Rhythm Paradise Fever (Rhythm Heaven Fever in the US), or Tomodachi Life, while for the Wii U, my most favourite is Splatoon

3 Likes

Gotta be Bayonetta 2 or Wind Waker

1 Like

The best Wii U game is Nintendo Land for me, it has the best use of the Gamepad and is generally an amazing party game.

2 Likes

ive had an attachment to pokemon for most of my life, though a lot of the 3ds games are pretty awesome.

still wish legends 3 would have gotten released, then that would be my answer

1 Like

Splatoon, obviously!

3 Likes

Splatoon 1 single handedly saved the wii u TBH

7 Likes

I have to say Inazuma Eleven 3 Lightning bolt is my favourite game. It is the game of the season I love the most from Inazuma Eleven and I like it a lot. :star_struck: :soccer:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Favorite game in the entire series.

3 Likes

I play this game a lot, it is nice you also like it.

Sm4sh
(Wii sports club if the network connection wasn’t hot garbage)

3 Likes

probably Pokemon XY, that’s a good one

2 Likes

There’s a few I like but to keep it short I’ll just stick with Animal Crossing New Leaf & Fantasy Life for 3DS

I didn’t play many WiiU games but Splatoon was defiantly on my list of favorites

2 Likes

Mine would have to be Pokémon Y, because I have a problem.

1 Like

WiiU:

1. MK8
  2. COD Ghosts
  3. Color Splash
  4. Star Fox
1 Like

ill recomend you play warioware gold

Splatoon, Harmoknight, Smash Bros, CTGP-7, and Arkham Origins off the top of my head

1 Like

My favorite Wiiu game is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and my favorite 3DS game is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

2 Likes

All time Favorite Wii U Game: is Either Splatoon or Nintendo Land.

All time Favorite 3DS : is Mario kart 7

2 Likes