Pokemon X | 002-0110

To whom this may concern,

I have Just used Numbus to switch my Profile over to Pretendo, registered on the console, logged into the site and signed up for Super Mario, supporter status.

I set the beta server access on my Pretendo account, Which provides access to Beta Servers.

However when I load Pokemon X, I am unable to do a wonder trade, which was showcased on Twitter not long ago.

I receive the error 002-0110. The Screenshot I am providing is taken with my “New 3ds XL” Katsukity console

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Corey

Tested with Omega Ruby as well.

Not really sure how to resolve this. I know ORAS & XY are new to Pretendo. So unsure what the issue could be.

confirmed my pretendo is working as I got mk7 working.

But still XY & ORAS of Pokemon are not.

Spoke to a Mod/Dev. My Friend code had to be white listed as part of the “Beta”

Confirmed working after being white listed.

Thanks to all involved.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

“Successfully connected to the Internet.” I’ve missed those 5 words. And as for trading, well, let’s just say I did SOOO many Wonder Trades two months ago. You would not BELIEVE the amount of Pokémon I got through there! I miss seeing that thing.

Who did you speak to about getting the friend code white listed?

What do you mean by that?

i deleted my comment because I ended up just asking in the #dev-supporters channel of the discord and got whitelisted that way. when i deleted for some reason it just left the comment but said “deleted by comment author” instead of fully deleting it

Strange. Well, I’m glad your problem got resolved.

im having the same issues any help ?

i keep getting those errors when i try to go online

It seems like the beta testing is for upgraded paid accounts. Damn.

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately so. It’ll eventually go free, but nobody knows when that will happen.

1 Like

When it DOES happen, I’m going to get back on there (not UNmodded, of course) and give away all the spare Pokémon I’ve been catching for the past 3 months to everyone else online (Pretendo online) and finish what I started!

2 Likes