Inazuma Eleven downloads

Does someone know if a developer can activate again the Inazuma Eleven 3ds games downloads? I guess it won´t be very difficult and can help Inazuma community a lot.
Greetings from Spain.

3 Likes

Yo se como activarlo

Assuming this is the full game or some DLC, no.

Pretendo Network cannot legally distribute games since it would count as piracy.

It’s not a DLC, it’s additional objects and techniques that could be downloaded for free via the Nintendo network, so it’s not considered piracy since it was free and accessible to everyone​:grin::+1:

2 Likes

Cómo podría activarse? / How can the download content be activated?

As Mattejp user said, these downloads were completely free and not DLCs in the strict sense. It was the same for Prof. Layton extra weekly puzzles. If I’m not wrong, the content is already in the game/cartridge, but the connection was used to give “permission” to unlock it. You can still access this kind of content in Inazuma Eleven 1 and 2 on DS through Wimmfi/AltWFC. Do you think it would be posssible with Pretendo and 3DS games? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I assume it’ll be available in the future, but we don’t know when honestly. Pretendo aims to have servers for almost every 3DS/Wii U game and they want to recreate most of the functionality afaik

1 Like