How to request a game

(Sorry for bad english)
Hello, I dont know if this is the good categories for this type of question and I dont find the answer myself.

I’am searching how to request a game to have it on the 3ds pretendo servers ?

Becarefuly
Thanks.

1 Like

Pretendo plans on eventually supporting most games that used Nintendo Network. All you can do is wait for the game to be supported, as Pretendo is a large project; thus, no ETA can be given for when a game will be supported.

8 Likes

Supporting every game that used the Nintendo network is a priority. But it’ll be very slow

1 Like

Almost is correct I believe. Certain games had copyrighted content Pretendo can’t really replace or use. Sorry if I’m incorrect.

3 Likes

As it stands all Wii U and 3ds games are abandonware (for the most part) and also have no legal way to be obtained. Pretty sure pretendo has very few ways to be taken to court.

Nintendo still hold the copyright to those games though, it’s not just abandonware now that the eShop closed (plus I think they were still producing physical games until a few years ago).

2 Likes

Many Wii U and 3DS games are still available physically. It’s not a matter of just the games themselves, but also the content within said games that was tied to a server.

Question now answered in Frequently asked questions regarding Pretendo Network and Pretendo forums.