Friends server database fixes

Dani has now pushed fixes for the last few known database errors! Things should be a bit more stable now, and some features which broke after the recent migration, such as adding friends, should be fixed.

Note that these changes do not have any relevance to lower level connection stability, only the higher level database errors. We are still always looking for more ways to improve general stability.

8 Likes

I was on friends list just now it showing me this error code 101-0112

As stated in this post, the updates we made were for specific database issues. As stated, these updates did not fix any general connection/stability issues. The error you are experiencing is a generic timeout error.

So basically it is my Wi-Fi internet connection cutting off the servers???

So that means I won’t be able to go on friends list to chat and play mk8 also splatoon with them???

Do you know when the servers going to be on.

So i can’t play online games anymore :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Be patient.

You have to remember that the majority of people that work on Pretendo are unpaid volunteers. Jon is the only full-time employee and there’s only so much that one person can do at once.

I haven’t personally even used online post-shutdown yet since I want to allow them to get everything sorted out.

1 Like

Ok thx I just can’t wait for servers to come so I can play splatoon and Mario kart 8

Im using the latest version of pretendo and i go into the friends list so i can add people but it keeps saying im offline but im connected to the internet is there anyway to fix this?

Fix for error 101 0502

As Jon stated, these are fixes for the database, not general connection errors. 101-0502 usually means the servers are overloaded but I think it may have something to do with SSSL. Please be patient, as Pretendo is a large project being developed by volunteers.

1 Like

No I use inkay,that’s not ssl

What version of Aroma are you on? Have you updated Aroma recently?

Yea I did and it’s working normally

It suddenly happened 4 days ago for no reason

Yeah, getting a similar error (001-0502) on the Friend List. I’ll await further news! To the team: great work on everything, love the projects.