Error code 101-0103 when trying to add friends on Wii U

Hello, everyone.

Could someone help me?
I config Pretendo Network on my WiiU and on my brother WiiU a few days ago, but we cant add friends on the console.
Both consoles give the error 101-0103 when trying to search for the PNID.

Any tips on how to fix it or I’m missing a step?

How many friends did you add

None, I cant add anyone. I searched for my pnid on my brother WiiU and vice versa. It both gives the same error. Trying to search for a friend of mine pnid results in the same error.

Hmm that’s very odd you can’t even add the person

Are both consoles experiencing the issue or is only one of them?

Haven’t dealt with 101-0103 personally yet

Both consoles. Pretty odd. Looking in some youtube videos, it works fine for all of them, but here with mine and my brother wiiu the issue happens.

Can you check that you’re typing out the PNID correctly? I’m looking at the Discord and there’s not a ton of recent reports but it can sometimes happen if the PNID is mistyped or sometimes it can be resolved apparently if someone sends you a friend request from their console.

At the moment, i’m at my brother’s house. I’m trying to add myself into his friend list using the PNID HeyJulien, and i’m spelling correctly. His PNID is wpavanijr and when I tried earlier this day on my console when I’m at my house, the error code 101-0103 happens to.

Could you get someone else to send a friend request to your Wii U? Worth trying that, I can’t send one to you at the moment as I’m not home.

2 Likes

I’ll reach my friend asking him to sent us a friend request. I’ll back later with the news.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the late answer.
My friend sent us a friend request and solve the issue.
Thank you very much!!

2 Likes