BOSS Not in Config Menu

Title.
I have the Nimble.rpx where it’s supposed to be, and the BOSS options are not showing in the Plugin Menu. Under Inkay, I only have Patching → Connect to the Pretendo Network. I’ve been trying to get the Wara Wara plaza to work, which I got to work on a random occasion but not consistently. Any Ideas?

It is likely that you’re not using the latest nimble version, that’s why you’re not seeing the BOSS option. Download the latest version og nimble again and place it inside the SD card at the correct location as mentioned by the official guide: https://pretendo.network/docs/install/wiiu#inkay

If it still doesn’t work, make sure that there isn’t multible versions of nimble pressent and verify nimble.rpx’s location is in the right place.

Basically try reinstalling nimble following the guide, making sure you have downloaded the latest version.

Ahhh!! Thanks! I swear I tried that before, but I guess not. :laughing:

Maybe I should I start a different thread but the Wara Wara Plaza still only shows default Nintendo channels. I unregistered the Wara Wara Plaza BOSS tasks and did a full restart with no luck.

What if that doesn’t work?

Did you place Nimble in the right folder? That might be why it isn’t working.

I’ve gotten a new version of nimble and really REALLY checked that it was in the correct place this time and it still wasn’t there.

P.S instead of BOSS settings its other settings and inside of other settings is reset wara wara plaza

other P.S I went on MIIverse and it worked fine

a continuation of “other P.S” I went on Splatoon and it gave me an error (105-4069)

idk if it’s a problem to not have the boss setting at the point that I’m at though wara wara plazas working fine, miiverse is working fine. maybe the servers are overloaded? idk. I’ll just try again later.

Reset Wara Wara Plaza was the only thing in the BOSS Settings, I think. iirc, BOSS Settings turned into Other Settings.

You mean actual Miiverse?

I think they’re talking about Juxt.

I see.
(CURSE YOU, 20-CHARACTER LIMIT!!!)