What 3DS Family console, and variation do you have?

Comment yours below! Mine is an Orange+White New Nintendo 2DS XL!

2 Likes

Black N3DSXL, fully peeling. Will have to replace the housing at some point.

Truly a New 3DS XL moment lmao

N3DS, the one with the interchangeable plates.

Cool! Always wanted that version!

I have an N3dsxl, I plan on creating a custom chassis for it

New 3DS - Mario backplates :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Ewww… I hate the glossy backplates, they get really scratched up overtime.

2 Likes

new 2ds xl goated frfr

1 Like

New 3DS. Gotta collect those cover plates maaaannn

I got a Samus edition New 3DS XL in 2017.
It has this nice gold and red back shell and comes with Metroid Samus Returns.
Mine has a hinge issue and some bits broken off on the corners from using it.
th

1 Like

i mainly use a red new 3ds xl, also this is my first post here, lol

Main system is an Old 3DS (Cobalt Blue, JPN region but converted to and SOAP transferred to USA region)
Old 2DS (Flame Red, USA region)
Old 3DS XL (NSMB2 edition, USA region, atm bricked and basically dead and needs a new… uh, almost everything… even shell and sliders and stuff)

Smexy… Gotta get one of them myself

1 Like

New 3DS XL with some mods I installed myself (USB-C Port, Red Metal Circle Pad, Replaced the original buttons with the red buttons, & Glass lens for the top screen)

1 Like

I have an Old 3DSXL and a New 3DSXL, metallic blue and another one.

It’d be easy to switch to the new one which I bought from my previous boss years ago when he replaced it with the SNES themed model but I played ever since the release year on the Old 3DSXL and even though the A button has issues to register my actions from time to time, the device grew on me.

Still playing it from time to time even without Pretendo around as playing those games still works much better on the proper hardware than emulating it (unless someone buys an AyaNeo Flip DS for me, which isn’t the case).

1 Like

And Old 2DS that I admittedly don’t use too much anymore, and a New 3DS XL, my main 3DS. Its nice to have options.

1 Like

red o3ds xl and a red o2ds

White and orange New 2DS XL

1 Like

Black N3DSXL. I’ve always wanted a “New” one though, it would be nice to have the extra performance without it being big.