Error Code 101-0502. No solution?

My splatoon is working fine and when I was playing Mario kart 8 it gives me a issue with the server.

1 Like

wii u moment. when will this ever be fixed

1 Like

It showing me 101-0112 pheene

1 Like

I deleted my Nintendo ID account

1 Like

The same thing happens to me, it doesn’t reconnect to the pretend network service when you leave a game and go to connect to another game!

Aroma-20
(Inkay method without using DNS)

1 Like

Listen could be overloaded because everyone is on splatoon right now why don’t you start playing offline for now.

1 Like

You can try restarting Ur router,for me it worked

I have this error too, it seems persistent after removing your account from the system entirely and logging back in, resetting the wifi list, resetting the wifi fails too, unplugging USB devices fails, resetting the plaza fails, etc. What seems to have triggered it for me is something went wrong when I reset Wara Wara Plaza and paid for Pretendo immediately after doing that because it seemingly re-checked with the Pretendo server saying my payment info had been declined so when I redid it everything just caved in and now I am stuck with the error.

1 Like

A declined payment should not cause a friends error, it should just remove your access to the tester-only games.

As Jon has said, 101-0502 is a generic network error that has many different possible causes. It might be a problem with your network connection, your router settings, the server’s networking, or a bug in the server code. We just don’t know, unfortunately. And it’s unlikely that everyone who is experiencing this error has the same cause for it, so one fix probably won’t work for everyone.

1 Like

I believe that if it were a router error or a domestic network configuration, the error 101-0502 would appear first when connecting to the (friends list or any online game). It appears after having been connected to the intended Network in any functioning online game. Well, after exiting to the Wii u console menu, neither the Friends List nor any game no longer works, the happy error appears.

1 Like

Yes, but this all happened while my console was on and connected online TO the tester server causing me to panic and reset wara wara plaza when I could not connect anymore seemingly making the problem worse.

1 Like

I always restart my router when I get the error and It works

Mine was working for minute and it just cut out. I found it really weird with my wii u it never like that.

I remember when we had Nintendo Network it never happen like that in my life.
I have problem with my pretendo account.

Now I can’t play splatoon and Mario anymore.

1 Like

I got this error in Mario Kart 8 suddenly since about 2 weeks. It worked in the past. The error just show up after selecting online mode.

And at about the same time Wii Party U started to throw up error 115-5016 at the main screen.

1 Like

are you using modded or unmodded for your wii u

1 Like

It’s a modded Wii U with Aroma.

1 Like

Are you using your Wi-Fi or hotspot

1 Like

It’s connected to the home wifi. The connection works, because Miiverse works and also online playing vWii games works too.

1 Like

I’m not using inkay because I get scared to damage my wii u. I’m using umodded wii u for DNS

But it is connected to my home network I can’t play online :cry:

What internet are you using to connect to the server.

1 Like

I already modded my Wii U after I bought it a year ago. MK8 was the only Wii U game I played online for a couple of times. And Mario Kart Wii can be played online too in vWii mode.

1 Like