Connection problem from my Wii U ( SSl method)

Hello to the community,

My English is bad, I apologize in advance for any errors to you.
My name is Tyrex ( Sp tyrex), I’m a player with SSL method.
I created a pretendo account with the SSL method a few months ago, but I noticed for a few weeks that my password is refused from my console although it works perfectly on the site…
On my console, I can no longer connect, or even change the information. I wanted to click Forgotten password, but I can’t even do the reset password anymore.
I fear that my account has been hacked. What can I do please? I only play Super Mario maker, thank you

1 Like

go back to your original wifi network and remove the dns changes, you are still able to log into ur nintendo network id even if says you need your password, go around it. you are not hacked, i promise you sir

1 Like

Mine unable to connect to the server on my wii u.

1 Like

if it’s PNID password is the same as your NNID then change your password for your PNID but this will make you NNID account inaccessible

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks you for your réponse. I watch m’y WiiU.

1 Like

Did it work for you tyrex

1 Like

Yes, I was able to recover my account. I was able to reset my password when it was impossible before. Thank you all.

1 Like

Send Friend request again I’m
Testing my DNS settings

2 Likes

Oh is it passwords causes the issues

1 Like

Did you see me in PNID yesterday I don’t know was I online.

2 Likes

Ohhh finally,they’re finding solutions for 101-0502,that’s some good news.

1 Like

You getting error code tyrex

I’m not sure I understood the meaning of your sentence. the error message, I’ve already had it before, it seems to me.

1 Like

I’m going to go back to the Wii U later, because I noticed that my first pretendo account works, but it receives strange error messages related to the internet connection. On the other hand, my second pretendo account loads much faster each time…

1 Like

Check your error codes

Tell me if you get this

1 Like

Let me know if you get this problems on the wii u.

I dont have problem related to this error message. Everything works perfectly on my console, for friends.
Your are in m’y Friend list.